What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://www.clandonwood.com (our site).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us.
- By using our site you accept these terms.
- There are other terms that may apply to you.
- We may make changes to these terms.
- We may make changes to our site.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site.
- Accessing our site.
- Our site is only for users in the UK
- How you may use material on our site.
- Do not rely on information on this site.
- We are not responsible for websites to which we link.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.
- Prohibited uses.
- Suspension and termination.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
- Rules about linking to our site.
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Who we are and how to contact us
Our site is operated by Natural Burial (UK) Limited (we). We are a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under company number 08368607 and our registered office is located at Union House, Walton Lodge, Bridge Street, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12 1BT. Our trading and correspondence address is Clandon Wood, Epsom Road, West Clandon, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 7FN.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01483 479614.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
These terms refer to the following additional terms and conditions which also apply to your use of our site:
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms which apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our clients’ needs and our business priorities. We will take reasonable steps to highlight major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and other applicable terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
Accessing our site
You are responsible for providing your own internet access and ensuring that you have a compatible web browser to use our site and the services offered on it.
We are not responsible for any failure to access our site or the services offered on it attributable to your device or internet service provider.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for users outside the United Kingdom.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts of any page(s) from our site for your personal use only. You may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not share them with anyone else.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for any other purposes whatsoever without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site we do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We are not responsible for websites to which we link
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you which will be set out in the terms and conditions applicable to such services.
To the extent permitted by law we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise even if foreseeable arising under or in connection with:
- use of or inability to use our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it or on any website linked to it.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material;
- to transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojans, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine at our discretion whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our site. When a breach has occurred we may take such action as we deem appropriate including all or any of the following:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your use of our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including but not limited to reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in this paragraph are not limited and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach your use of our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above please contact email@example.com.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a business: these terms their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Thank you for visiting our site.